Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've landed!

I'm here ... landed late last night about 7pm or 4am UK time ... it was raining??!! Now in Santa Monica and it's gloriously sunny :) One song I forgot but heard brilliant version of by the twang (on the plane) was drinking in LA! Didn't have chance to do that as I went straight to Venice Beach, Cadillac Hotel - very nice room with sea/beach view! - and straight to sleep about 9.30pm/5.30am. Having a great time shopping and seeing sights. I'm off to Santa Barbara to begin my authentic transformation advance coaching course. More on that later. Running out of time - had 1h30 free in public library and boy has it gone quickly reading homework for course and generally catch up on emails!! Bye for now. Emily x

3 comments:

Pjjam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Emily

really pleased to see you've arrived safely and already having a fantastic time.

Keep enjoying it, and hope the course is great!

lots love Hx

Pjjam said...

Anything by ElemenoP or Atlas - good kiwi bands. Not to mention Liam Finn (2nd generation Crowded House).
Goldenhorse are pretty good (from what little I have heard). Pluto is another kiwi band.

For LA bands there is Thirty Seconds to Mars (very Emo) which Will really likes (a bit too Emo for me!)

Have fun
Kxx