Monday, April 14, 2008

"How will you show love today?" (updated)


Asked Tina at Cafe Gratitude, in Berkeley, where I bought 'I am prosperous' salad and 'I am charismatic' juice to take away.



(Everyday they ask a new question like the one above ...)

"Easy" I replied "I will show love and appreciation for my time in California on my blog!"

A big thank you to everyone who made it such a special trip and to your comments, emails and texts. They all make me smile and feel good to be alive. I am blessed to have this opportunity and I am taking full advantage of it. Aki has been an absolute angel and I don't know what I'd have done without her. I definitely wouldn't have had such an incredible time or learnt so much - I really do have a new kind of hope for life in the future.

I am super excited about the next stage - going to Auckland, New Zealand to see Will, Kirsten and Judy. I'll be leaving very soon to catch a flight from San Francisco to LA. So I'll load pictures and write more about yesterday's adventures in a few days time. Amazingly I've managed to pack everything, including all my new purchases into the 2 suitcases thanks to opening up the built-in expanding sections and using new rucksack!

2 comments:

Pjjam said...

Wow! You have been a busy person and a busy blogger.

Tomorrow I will show love by getting up at 530am to collect you at the airport and then I will show you some bits of my wonderful new country.

Please bring the sun!

So excited - you should be taking off right about now. See you in 13h.

Big love
Kxx

Unknown said...

Hi Emily - looks like you're having a great time....we got your postcard and are all very jealous!!

Not much happening here - crappy weather too!

Marc xx