Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm off soon!


Hi everyone


I'm off soon with Big Toddle to start my adventure (see left). In typical fashion I've only just finished my packing, sent off my homework for the course and setting this up. I like to think I'm organised but clearly have some room for improvement or maybe life just gets in the way!!
Thanks to everyone's wishes for this time away via emails, phone calls and texts over the last few days. It's meant a lot to me and has really touched me.
I'll do my best to keep in touch via this blog or facebook or email - whatever proves to be easiest - and my mobile will work abroad so there's always that option too!
Ok here's a challenge for you ... I was thinking of songs that are fitting for a trip to California and New Zealand - so far off the top of my head are California dreaming, Hotel California, Four Seasons in one day (well Crowded House are from NZ), etc. Can you think or suggest any more?
Best wishes, with love Emily x

3 comments:

Will said...

Hi Em,

its fantastic that you're on your way. Have a great time in the states, and we'll see you soon.

The only other kiwi music worth listening to is flight of the concords. "I'm the hip-hop-apotamous; my lyrics are bottomless. Um..."

Emily West-Sadler said...

thanks Will - I agree that Flight of the Concords are ace! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love Emily x

Pjjam said...

Hi Em and Toddle.

Promise you won't start talking funny American and enjoying driving on the wrong side of the road?

Streetwise Scarlet are a kiwi band that are getting lots of backing at the moment. I like their current one 'Let's go!' (rock out, baby!)

As you can see, Will has silly taste!!

See you soon. Have fun
Kx